- Universidade de São Paulo – USP, Master’s Degree in Philosophy of law
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas – FGV, MBA in Agribusiness Management
- Lazarsky University, LLM in Transnational Commercial Practice
- Maritime Law Academy, LLM in Maritime and Port Law
- Universidade de São Paulo – USP, Bachelor of Laws
Career, Professional Activities and Associations
Frederico Favacho is an author, professor and has been working in the agribusiness sector for over 20 years, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, member of the Grain and Feed Trade Association – GAFTA, Federation of Oil and Seeds Associations – FOSFA and the Committee Brazilian Arbitration – CBAr.
- Domestic and international arbitration