SNA advises domestic and foreign financial institutions, funds, commodity trading’s, insurers, and borrowers in all matters related to import and export financing, including:
- Structuring, negotiation, drafting and review of commodity-based financing documents, including export prepayment agreements and pre-export facility agreements;
- Structuring, negotiation, drafting and review of collateral packages securing import and export financing obligations;
- Legal matters related to export logistics and transportation;
- Brazilian customs regime;
- Brazilian Central Bank exchange control regulations and procedures;
- Issuance of negotiable titles and securities for the financing of trading operations, including Cédulas de Crédito à Exportação – CCE (Export Credit Certificate), Notas de Crédito à Exportação – NCE (Export Credit Notes), and Cédulas de Crédito Bancário – CCB (Bank Credit Certificates);
- Operations involving agribusiness securities, including Cédulas de Produto Rural – CPRs; Certificados de Depósito Agropecuário – CDAs & Warrants Agropecuários – WAs, Letra de Crédito do Agronegócio – LCA; Certificado de Recebíveis do Agronegócio – CRA; and Certificados de Direitos Creditórios do Agronegócio –CDCA.