- University of São Paulo – USP, Master’s Degree in Commercial Law
- Saint Paul Business School, specialization in Accounting and Finances
- University of São Paulo – USP, Bachelor’s degree in law
Career, Professional Activities and Associations
Lawyer with experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Law and Capital Markets, worked at large law firms and participated in several operations in various sectors of the economy.
Vitor is an invited professor of the MBA courses of Fundação Instituto de Administração (FIA-USP), Trevisan Business School and FK Partners. Subscribes to many specialized articles and lectured on the areas of Corporate Law and Capital Markets.
Member of the Brazilian Committee of Business Appraisers (CBAN), from the National Association of Executives in Finance, Management and Accounting (ANEFAC); member of the Committee of the Civil Guards and Defenses of Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP), Member of the Brazilian Institute of Business Law (IBRADEMP) ; Certificated for Commercialization and Distribution of Investment Products by the National Association of Investment Banks (ANBID).
- Mergers & Aquisitions
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Law and Corporate Reestructuring
- Foreign Investiments in Brasil