- Pontifícia Universidade católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP, PhD student in Labor Law
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP, Master Degree in Labor Law
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP, Extension Course in Labor and Employment and Labor Litigation Law
- Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo – FDSBC, Bachelor of Laws
Career, Professional Activities and Associations
Head of Labor and Employment practice of Souza, Cescon, Barrieu & Flesch Law Firm until 2017.
International experience by working at Proskauer Rose LLP, New York. Assistant professor of Labor and Employment and Labor Litigation at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP from 2008 to 2012. Member of Lawyer’s Institute of São Paulo (IASP). He assists domestic and foreign companies on strategic and complexes labor and employment and labor litigation matters. He also has large experience on Compensation and Fringe Benefits. Member of the OAB / SP Committee on Relationship with the Regional Labor Court of the 2nd Region and Member of the Labor Law Commission of the São Paulo Lawyers Institute – IASP.
- Labor and Employment Law
- Labor Litigation
- Compensation and benefits
- Chambers and Partners Latin America: Labour and Employment – Litigation
- The Legal 500: Labour and Employment
- Análise Advocacia: Labour and Employment Practice in Full Services Law Firm