SNA advises corporate debtors and creditors, including banks and other financial investors, steering committees, and buyers and sellers of distressed assets, in all legal matters regarding corporate turnarounds and restructurings, in-court and out-of-court reorganizations, and bankruptcy, including:
- Assessment of the credit status of a company and due diligence reviews covering evaluation of all credit agreements and other debt instruments issued by the company, all security instruments covering its assets, contractual obligations, contingent liabilities resulting from lawsuits, tax, labor and social security aspects;
- Consultancy in the development of a restructuring strategy, drafting of restructuring plans and negotiations involving creditors and debtors;
- Participation and client representation in judicial and extra-judicial reorganizations, bankruptcy proceedings and company liquidations;
- Corporate restructurings activities involving distressed assets and insolvency companies;
- Credit recovery of bankruptcy remote instruments.